background

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mom's corner...

Ok its time for a shout out to mom's...raie your hand if you need some mom time??? OK, me too! I like to start my day out with a cup of coffee, some prayer time, and tme to catch up on "stuff" before the kids wake. It has become increasingly more difficult to find the time to do things for me...for exampl, work out. I dont do the gym, I refuse to drop my kids off in the melting pot of germs, and there is something about breathing the aroma of other's sweat that is just gross. I have turned to working out at home. My saving grace...Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred! Seriously, Iam not a big sweater, but this workout kicks my butt hard core! I am not out of shape, very active, and I was looking for something that would challenge me. This video is 20 minutes long, she works in 6 minute intervals incorporating 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minue of abs. We do this 3 times, 3 different sets with NO BREAKS! I encourage all you moms who are in need of a good morning pick-me-up to try this video! (If you have COX on-demand the Level 1 video is on their for free to try)



Need an after workout protein boost? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Juice Plus Complete Powder. I have at least 2 shakes a day. A vanilla mixed with fruit, and a chocolate mixed with peanut butter. I sell Juice Plus becauseI believe in it so much. Let me know if you want to try it...I will give you a scoop of vanilla and chocolate to try! You will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment