background

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Homeschool Swap Sister!

A heartfelt surprise...



I came home from a day of co-oping with my fellow homeschoolers to find a package at my door! I have been anticipating this package's delivery and was extremely excited to find it waiting for me when I got home! I am part of www.HSBApost.com where fellow homeschooling mom's are paired together to send eachother special gifts, encouragement and praises. My swap-sister is Heather from www.faithfamilyandfun.com. She has an excellent blog with amazing product reviews...go check her out!
I felt so blessed and so special to recieve this gift, it was as though Heather has known me for years! She sent me a weekly planner with matching greeting cards, a box of Coconut chocolates, some fun metallic pens (I LOVE PENS), a beautiful book called "God Gave us Love" by Lisa Tawn Bergren, and a PERFECT wall plaque that says "To accomplish things we must dream as well as act". That is so perfect, and her words of encouragement for me were equally as perfect! Thank you so much Heather, your gift was well worth the wait ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment